One of the biggest law firms in the world has been hit by the huge ransomware attack (Petya) that is currently sweeping the globe. DLA Piper has confirmed that its computer systems and phones have been taken out by the mass hacking.
LegalT Today have published Matt Torrens’ article entitled “What should law firms do about ransomware?”
What better time, to have a read?
- Click to read the article in PDF – LegalITToday-Article-MT-Ransonware
- Click to download the full LegalIT Today, Issue 18
Latest posts by Matt Torrens (see all)
- Mobile device management – keeping your critical data secure - January 1, 2018
- How to fix the flaw in macOS High Sierra that leaves your Mac vulnerable - November 29, 2017
- The Human Firewall For Your Practice Or Chambers - November 21, 2017