One of the biggest law firms in the world has been hit by the huge ransomware attack (Petya) that is currently sweeping the globe. DLA Piper has confirmed that its computer systems and phones have been taken out by the mass hacking.
LegalT Today have published Matt Torrens’ article entitled “What should law firms do about ransomware?”
What better time, to have a read?
- Click to read the article in PDF – LegalITToday-Article-MT-Ransonware
- Click to download the full LegalIT Today, Issue 18
Latest posts by Matt Torrens (see all)
- What should law firms do about ransomware? - June 28, 2017
- WARNING – New Ransomware Cyber Attacks - June 27, 2017
- Sprout article featured in The Bar Marketing newsletter - June 26, 2017