The Metropolitan Police have launched a cyber crime prevention video campaign with five clips to inform web users how to avoid becoming a victim of crime by adjusting their current online behaviours.
By Friday 30th June, all 5 videos will be posted to our account and available to view through the below links.
- Passwords -Create a password that’s too hard for criminals to crack by choosing three random words, numbers and symbols. https://player.vimeo.com/video/221408897
- Computer Updates – Updates are vital in protecting your device from ransomware and other malicious software. https://player.vimeo.com/video/221408957
- Phishing – Never call numbers or follow links from suspicious emails/texts; find the official website or number using a search engine. https://player.vimeo.com/video/221408918
- Wi-Fi Safety – Cybercriminals can intercept personal information being shared online when you use public Wi-Fi. http://ow.ly/oJui30cVmMP
- Online ID – Never accept a friend request from someone you don’t know and avoid posting very personal info online. http://ow.ly/Lr5x30cVmUd
Latest posts by Pembe Fehim (see all)
- Who needs marketing anyway? - July 24, 2017
- How should law firms approach Marketing Integration? - July 14, 2017
- The Lawyer Awards 2017, sponsored by SproutIT - June 28, 2017